The top five fabulous finds from the interwebz for the 29th of March.
1. So, are you like me? Can’t get your morning started without a steaming mug of coffee or three? well now you may be able to get by with one. The purported most caffeinated coffee in the world, Black Insomnia from South Africa, is now available in the U.S. With four times the caffeine of regular coffee, it might just be the way to supercharge your morning. However, at an average of 702 milligrams of caffeine per 12 oz, it exceeds the 400 milligrams per day recommended by medical experts.
2. If you listen to the podcast, you know that The Loftus Party is all on board with private space travel and some of us will be first in line for Elon Musk’s first scheduled trip to Mars. To escape the robot overlords. Big step scheduled to prove out Musk’s profitability scheme for providing private space flight. Fingers crossed!
— TechCrunch (@TechCrunch) March 29, 2017
3. Further proof everything old is new again. Tattoos have been around for much of history. Full body tattoos based on Native American art were popular in the 1920’s and permanent eyebrows were a big thing in the 40’s. And when did the tramp stamp earn a bad rap?
4. The CGI of Princess Leia at the end of Rogue One delighted fans of the franchise and helped tie the story directly to the original movie in the franchise. Now fans can get a glimpse of how that iconic scene was created and the woman behind the CGI.
5. Trailer hit for the new Planet of the Apes film War for the Planet of the Apes. Reserving judgement other than to the say the CGI apes are a vast improvement over their 1970’s predecessors.