Today, the jury in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial returned a verdict. They found him not guilty on all charges.
The state of Wisconsin brought five charges against Rittenhouse. The jury found him not guilty of all them. A massive win for him following months of journalists and the rest of the ruling class demonizing him.
This post may be updated as more information becomes available.
UPDATE: 11/19, 1:55 p.m. (ET):
Below Video: Flashback to media attacking Rittenhouse.
UPDATE: 11/19, 2:30 p.m. (ET):
Revolver News on Gab: “NEVER FORGET: Black Rifle Coffee disgustingly threw Kyle Rittenhouse under the bus.”
Also, what’s Black Rifle Coffee been tweeting about lately? Oh, just this . . .
UPDATE: 11/19, 6:27 p.m. (ET):
Democrats rage at the Rittenhouse verdict:
- The Daily Caller: “‘Cry Harder, Commie’: Mayor De Blasio Slammed For Calling Rittenhouse Verdict ‘Disgusting’”
- The Daily Caller: “Jerry Nadler Says Rittenhouse Acquittal Sets A ‘Dangerous Precedent,’ Calls For Justice Department Review”
- Breitbart: “Joe Biden ‘Angry and Concerned’ by Rittenhouse Jury Verdict, Calls for Peaceful Protests”
- The Daily Caller: “SPLC Calls Rittenhouse ‘Armed Vigilante,’ Blames Police For Kenosha Incident After Acquittal”
- Breitbart: “Democrats Outraged After Kyle Rittenhouse Declared Innocent: ‘It’s Good to Be a White Murderer’”
- The Daily Caller: “‘Justice denied is a body blow to our national psyche,’ 84-year-old actor George Takei tweeted to his millions of followers. ‘On trial was not only a killer, but a system that continues to kill.'”
- The Daily Caller: “Elected Democrats Cry Racism After Kyle Rittenhouse Is Found Not Guilty”
- Breitbart: “Fact Check False: UK News Publication Claims Kyle Rittenhouse Shot ‘Three Black Men’”
- Breitbart: “Chuck Todd: Gun Owners ‘May Feel Incentivized,’ ‘Emboldened’ After Rittenhouse Verdict”
- Breitbart: “AOC Whines over Rittenhouse Verdict: ‘A System Functioning as Designed and Protecting Those It Was Designed For’”
- Breitbart: “NASCAR Driver Bubba Wallace: Rittenhouse Would Have Got Life if He Were Black”
- Breitbart: “Sharpton: Rittenhouse Case Means Right-Wingers Can Infiltrate Protests to ‘Bait’ People Like Him to Act Violently – He Didn’t Trust Cops”
- Breitbart: “Colin Kaepernick Says Rittenhouse Verdict ‘Validates the Terrorist Acts of a White Supremacist’”
UPDATE: 11/19, 8:24 p.m. (ET):
Memes have appeared celebrating Rittenhouse’s acquittal.